Considering Aesthetic Cosmetic Changes in the 20s?
This month I am providing an overview of the aesthetic cosmetic changes that can take place during the decade of the 20’s.
Typically, the 20s are a time when healthy skin is flawless, smooth and plump.
You may wonder why anyone would consider making aesthetic cosmetic changes in the 20s.
Well, for starters, not everyone has features that makes them feel their best. The nose might be too large for the face or the ears may protrude out away from the head. Cosmetic enhancements during your 20’s are usually performed for such corrective purposes.
In general, during your 20’s this is the time to refine your appearance while developing a personal style and aesthetic that reflects your personality and accentuates your natural beauty. Developing healthy skincare habits while young is a great preventative in the quest to ward off visible signs of aging. Proactive measures in your 20s can keep you looking youthfully radiant and gorgeous for years to come.
Protect, Correct, Glow
Taking care of your skin in your 20s is the best investment you can make when it comes to prolonging your youthful appearance and maintaining your skin’s naturally radiant glow!
Some of the most common skin concerns people experience in their 20’s are:
Acne/acne scarring, oily skin, dry skin, redness/rosacea/blotchiness, E\enlarged pores/blackheads, uneven skin tone/texture, Dyschromia (pigmentation irregularities).
All of the issues listed above can easily be addressed and corrected with non-invasive, medical-grade skin treatments such as:
- Foto Facials (photofacial): corrects pigmentation irregularities and early signs of photoaging (skin damage caused by UV rays).
- Microdermabrasion: exfoliates keratinized (dead) outer layer of skin cells to reveal radiantly glowing, smooth skin.
- Neuromodulators(Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®): injectable treatments to correct early signs of wrinkles and prevent the formation of future wrinkles.
- Chemical Peels: removes damaged outermost layer of skin cells to address textural concerns and allow for better penetration of skincare products.
- Liquid Facelift: a customized combination of dermal fillers and wrinkle-reducing neuromodulators to smooth and enhance the facial contours.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty:is a non-surgical nasal reshaping approach that employs the use of fillers to enhance the size and shape of the nasal structure.
- Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing: smoothes and refines the surface of the skin by exfoliating dead (keratinized) skin cells to preserve youthfully luminous skin.
- Laser Hair Removal: permanent hair removal solution for patients who have grown weary of endless (and often painful) temporary hair removal methods.
These non-surgical facial treatments are designed to safely improve your skin imperfections and to keep your skin looking youthfully clear and beautiful.
Thin lips and sparse eyelashes can also be an issue for some people in their 20’s. Both of these concerns can be addressed with dermal fillers and Latisse for the eyelashes.
Facial Surgery for Aesthetic Cosmetic Changes In Your 20’s
If you developed insecurities during your adolescent years because of facial features, you are now in your 20’s and it’s time to take charge of your appearance. It’s time to claim your confidence and put your best face forward. When performed properly by a renowned facial surgery expert such as Dr. Saadat, the following surgical procedures can help to improve your facial proportions and give you the confidence to enjoy this incredible time in your life:
- Rhinoplasty (Nasal Reshaping): surgical manipulation and modification of the nasal structures can serve both functional (repair deviated septum) and aesthetic purposes. For patients seeking a less invasive alternative to nasal reshaping surgery, a liquid rhinoplasty, which uses fillers to enhance the nasal structure, may be an excellent alternative.
- Autologous Fat Transfer: fatty tissue is removed from one area of the body (i.e. thighs, abdomen) and utilized to add volume to depleted facial areas.
- Scar Revision: alters the appearance of scars to minimize their appearance.
- Ear Contouring (Otoplasty): performed to enhance the appearance of overly large, protruding, or misshapen ears.
If you would like to learn more about how non-invasive treatments and/or cosmetic surgery procedures can help you look your best during your 20’s or at any age, feel free to call my office at 310.247.9090.