At Beverly Hills Aesthetic Surgical Institute, your comfort and peace of mind are our top priority. We focus exclusively on providing you with outstanding surgical services along with utilizing innovative patient programs to optimize your care, improve results, shorten recovery and minimize pain.
Our fully certified on-site surgery center is designed and run to the highest standards and levels of safety. Our medical director is a gifted surgeon with exceptional credentials, placing you in very good hands. Our anesthesiologists are medical doctors and certified registered nurse anesthetists, so you experience optimal comfort and safety. We train our staff to anticipate your needs and wishes so that you have a pleasant experience.
ASK US ANYTHING
We know your decision to undergo surgery is one of the biggest you’ll ever face. Your consultation is the time when you learn what surgery can do for you and how to achieve your desires. We have several goals we strive to achieve during your consultation:
- Medical history review
- Evaluation of existing situation
- Educate on appropriate services
- Review expectations, processes and results
Because we offer an in-office private surgical suite that is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, you can feel confident that you are receiving the highest quality of health care.
- AAAASF holds outpatient and office-based facilities to hospital standards.
- AAAASF requires surgeons to be board certified and have hospital privileges for any procedure they perform.
- AAAASF requires the use of anesthesia professionals for deeper levels of anesthesia.
- AAAASF requires a safe and clean surgical environment that meets stringent standards.
- AAAASF requires peer review (peer oversight) and tracks data for thousands of individual cases.
- AAAASF works closely with facilities and provides help throughout the accreditation process.
- AAAASF champions patient safety worldwide and has for nearly 40 years.
HIGH TECH IMAGING
We use computerized facial imaging and 3D color photography (by request) to evaluate treatment options. Consider it a high tech crystal ball allowing you a glimpse at the new you.